How to Fix Setting for the CMS Page
- Login to your forum using the admin account.
- Once logged in go to the CMS Page
- Move your mouse to the right of the CMS Page Title (Example: The Front Page)
- Click on the Pencil icon that now appears to the right of the title
- Once within the edit section find Style and in the drop down box select Inherit
- Click Save in the top right
If the style box already says Inherit please open a post in the appropriate section on our forum.
How to Fix Setting for the Blog Page
- Login to admincp (http://www.yourdomain.com/admincp)
- Click Styles to expand
- Click Options
- Once in Options find the section vBulletin Blog: General Options
- Under vBulletin Blog section make sure Blog Style Override setting is set to none, by setting it to none it will inherit the style that is being used for the forum
If the Blog Style Override setting is already set to none please open a post in the appropriate section on our forum.